Download Recuva free data recovery tool is the best way to get back your deleted files. No matter whether you’ve lost files by accidentally deleted or crashed hard disk. Recuva can recover any file from Hard disk, Recycle bin, Digital camera, Memory cards, MP3 players or any kind of storage device. Recuva 1.52.1086 is the latest version at the moment with many more improvements than previous versions. Free download Recuva below.
Recuva download quick facts
- Version – 1.52.1086
- System requirements – Windows XP, Vista. 7. 8.1. 10 (32 & 64 Bit platforms)
- Size – 4322 Kb
- Supported file types – pictures, music, video, documents, emails, etc
- Supported devices – Re writable media, External hard drives, Memory cards, USB storage devices, etc
Recuva special features
- Recuva can recover files from damaged disks or newly formatted disks easily.
- Advanced deep scan mode for find every trace of files and you’ll never miss any buried file
- Advanced file shredding option for make the file gone forever
Recuva changes log (v 1.52.1086)
- Compatible for recover Ext4 file systems
- NTFS Deep Scan enahanced
- scan data accuracy is improved
- Supports more languages
- New user interface features
- fixed some minor errors
You can also download Recuva portable version if you need to take Recuva with you. Recuva portable is fits perfectly on your USB drive or external hard disk and you can run it anywhere without installation. Download Recuva portable here.
Unfortunately there’s no Recuva version for Android users yet. Be aware to avoid fake Recuva apk download published by other developers claimed to be Recuva Android.
Keep in mind that there’s a paid professional version of Recuva with many more valuable features and supports. You can purchase the Recuva professional for $24.95 on the developer website.
How to recover files using Recuva
- Download Recuva free
- Run the setup and install
- Open Recuva from the desktop
- On the recovery wizard welcome screen click next
- Select the file type you want to recover and click next (leave all files if you are not sure which type you need)
- Select the location or drive to scan and click next
- Click start scan (Check in Deep scan If you have failed previous try to recover the file)
- Recuva will scan storage and will prompt a list of files which is possible to recover.
- Select required files and restore them on a new storage or location
Recuva video guide
Recuva is developed by Piriform team who is previously developed popular system cleaning tool Ccleaner. All rights and ownership of Recuva held to the original developer of the tool.We promote Recuva volunteer because we found Recuva is one the the best free data recovery tool in the market and it will help lots of people.